RAFT Open Access Journals welcomes Chair members, Dean, Vice-president, Professors, Associate Professors and others interested in serving as editors. RAFT announces about 40+ peer-reviewed journals in the Science, Engineering, and Medical fields. Editors play an eminent role in maintaining the standards of their respective journal. Editors of RAFT Open Access Journals are expected to take the complete responsibility for the journals and monitor the entire publication process in an unbiased manner.
Editors should make sure that all the articles are published in relation to the scope of the journal. During the Evaluation process must be followed by relevant, integrity, scientific strength, new inputs, potential interest, completeness, clarity and ethics. Additionally, ensure that decisions concerning the manuscripts aren't tormented by the authors: Origin, Personal Issues, Nationality, Ethnicity, Race, Religion or affairs of the state. Decisions must be provided strictly based on the article’s scientific validity and importance to the scientific community.
Advantages as an Editor
1. Certificate of appreciation from RAFT at the end of the year.
2. Recognition as an editor for RAFT Open Access journal.
Editor Guidelines and Responsibilities
1. Editors are requested to assign the reviewers for the manuscripts received from the editorial office. They can inform the editorial office about their inaccessibility or if the editors are busy. This enables us to assign the same article to other editors having similar research interest.
2. Editors are not bound to process a given number of manuscripts. The editor is free to work according to his interest and his prior commitments.
3. We encourage editors to provide new ideas/suggestions for the development of the journal.
4. Timely contribution of the editorials/manuscripts for the upcoming issues of the journal.
5. Editors should be in contact with other editorial board members.
6. Encouraging the submission of good quality manuscripts by recruiting authors or referring colleagues for manuscript submission.
7. Quality check of the manuscript, once it is received from the editorial office.
8. Timely response to the editorial office and completion of the review process within the provided timeline.
9. Editors have to monitor the complete peer review process to maintain the standard of the journal.
10. Editors need to be compelled with data protection ethics and continue confidentiality. While considering case reports and patient photographs, it is always advisable to obtain written consent of the patients from the respective authors and to ensure their genuineness.